£36.99 – £144.99
Ambien is the most popular brand name for zolpidem tartrate and it is used to treat insomnia. It is a non-benzodiazepine sleeping tablet that was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1992. It decreases the amount of time that it takes to fall asleep and it helps people stay asleep longer.
What is Zolpidem Tartrate Used For?
This medication is used for the short term treatment of insomnia in adults. It is recommended when sleep deprivation has become debilitating and causes severe stress for the sufferer. Almost one third of the adult population suffer from insomnia. It typically involves a vicious cycle of racing thoughts, anxiety about not being able to sleep and unhelpful behaviour that negatively affect sleep.
Ambien sleeping tablets reduce the time that it takes to fall asleep at the beginning of the night so that total sleep time may be increased. They also prevent nocturnal awakenings which may be caused by internal factors such as age. Middle-of-the-night insomnia is more common in older age groups that often sleep during the day and experience disrupted sleep at night as a result. External factors such as bedroom temperature, having infant children or outside noise can also cause frequent nocturnal awakenings.
Zolpidem Side Effects
While most people who take Ambien sleeping tablets experience no side effects, a relatively small percentage of people may experience adverse reactions. Some more common side effects include:
Less common side effects include:
- Lack of concentration
- Muscle pain
- Changes in appetite
Carefully following usage and dosage instructions can reduce the risk of unwanted side effects.
How Zolpidem is Used
Zolpidem 10 mg tablets should be taken as a single intake just before bedtime. Swallow the tablet whole with water and make sure you have a period of at least 8 hours before performing activities that require you to be alert. Avoid drinking alcohol when taking this medication. Treatment usually does not last more than 4 weeks.
Zolpidem Dosage Information
- The recommended adult dose for zolpidem 10 mg tablets is a single tablet 1 hour before bedtime. Some patients may respond to a lower dosage.
- Do not exceed 10 mg in 24 hours.
- For elderly people, the recommended dose is half the adult dose.
Zopiclone vs Zolpidem
Most patients who have insomnia often debate the effects of treatment options. One of the most popular comparisons is zopiclone versus zolpidem. Although both these medication options are classed as non-benzodiazepine sedative-hypnotics, they have quite a few differences between them. Some of the comparative aspects of both these treatments are mentioned below:
- Zolpidem has a potent active ingredient, zolpidem tartrate, which helps the tablet effectively treat insomnia symptoms without disrupting normal body functioning or causing residual cognitive impairment. On the other hand, zopiclone uses the active ingredient zopiclone, which produces more substantial sedative effects that can cause next-day residual effects, impairing users psychomotor skills.
- Zolpidem and zopiclone have the same onset times (30 Minutes). However, their uses differ as zolpidem can tackle a broader range of sleep issues and symptoms. Zopiclone has limited capabilities as it treats minimal insomnia symptoms and specific insomnia types.
- Patients who buy zolpidem 10 mg noted mild side effects that disappeared relatively fast compared to zopiclone users who experienced prolonged side effects that grew in severity.
- Zolpidem pills are available in three forms: immediate-release, extended-release, and sublingual, resulting in several strength options as well. This makes zolpidem a more flexible option than zopiclone, which has two strengths that come in a standard tablet form.
- The extended use of zopiclone is not advised as treatment beyond 4 weeks can cause patients to become tolerant towards the medication. Zolpidem, on the other hand, can be used long term if need be. A study investigating zolpidem’s effects through patient use showed that the patients did not need to alter their dose in 12 month period. This shows that patients did not build tolerance towards the medication, approving the long term use of zolpidem 10 mg.
- Experts recommend that zopiclone be taken at early stages of the night at least an hour or more before patients decide to go to bed. This is highly inconvenient for patients who do not have a set bedtime. Contrastingly, zolpidem can be administered at latter parts of the night when the exact difficulty to initiate sleep occurs. This is due to its ability to absorb from the gastrointestinal tract rapidly.
Although both these medications can effectively treat insomnia, a zolpidem dosage is more beneficial for and preferred by certain groups of patients.
#1 Sleeping Tablet – Zolpidem
This medication slows down the nervous system which will help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep throughout the night. It does this by increasing GABA which is a chemical that is made naturally in the brain. GABA is a neurotransmitter that inhibits the activity of neurons and reduces excitability in the central nervous system. This medication is extremely effective at initiating sleep and it usually starts working within 30 minutes.
When to take Precautions
- If you buy Zolpidem online, please use it with caution as it can cause drowsiness which may affect your level of alertness. Practice caution when taking this medication to avoid the risk of injury.
- On the morning after taking this medication, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery if you feel sleepy, dizzy or confused.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it can increase the sedative effects and result in unwanted side effects.
- Some medications may interact with zolpidem tartrate 10 mg so they should be used with caution when taking this medication. These include medicines for depression, pain, epilepsy and allergies.
A Zolpidem Dosage Can Treat All Insomnia Types
Approximately 16 million adults living in the UK suffer from sleep issues like insomnia, with such a high number it is no surprise that zolpidem sales are continuously rising. Lawrence Epstein, an instructor at Harvard Medical School and medical director of Sleep Health Centers, commented on the rising number of sales by saying “Everyone is looking for something to help them sleep,”
This fact could not be more accurate as constant sleep deprivation caused by insomnia can significantly affect every aspect of a patients life. So, it is natural for them to search for an effective solution to rebalance their health scales. The zolpidem tablet is a trusted and reliable treatment option that has been on the market for over a decade. The tablet can be used to tackle several types of insomnia, such as:
- Acute insomnia- is a brief episode of not sleeping, which may be caused by a traumatic, emotional or physical experience.
- Chronic insomnia- is when patients have difficulty initiating sleep for three months or more. Chronic insomnia can be caused by various mental, physical or health problems.
- Comorbid insomnia- is insomnia that is caused by other conditions, such as mental disorders
- Onset insomnia- When patients cannot fall asleep at their intended bedtime
- Maintenance insomnia- This is when patients cannot stay asleep due to frequent nighttime awakenings
Comprehensive studies prove that patients who use the tablet for any of the above-listed insomnia types experience little to no zolpidem side effects. The tablets’ versatility, lack of severe side effects and rare combination of properties is one reason why patients choose to buy zolpidem online.
Zolpidem Tartrate in the Treatment of Insomnia Based Anxiety
A patient with insomnia often becomes anxious about their declining sleep schedule and quality. A study investigating the onset of anxiety and insomnia in teenagers found that a third of the time, the development of insomnia or sleep issues are diagnosed before anxiety.
Further research involving brain scans of anxiety and insomnia patients led to more concrete evidence supporting the link between insomnia and anxiety as both the scans displayed several similarities. A sleep-deprived brain produces more stress hormones like cortisol, which induces an ‘on edge’ feeling leading to mild anxiety.
The presence of insomnia can either foster anxiety in insomnia patients or intensify anxiety symptoms in patients who already have been diagnosed. Patients suffering from insomnia-based anxiety can employ the use of zolpidem as it can tackle both these issues without interfering with other aspects of patient’s health.
Zolpidem tartrate is well known for the vital role it plays in treating insomnia by promoting GABA. The increased production of GABA slows down activity in both the nervous system and brain, safely leading patients into a calmer, more relaxed state. These feelings can naturally defuse both mild and severe anxiety symptoms.
Most patients believe that zolpidem is not fully equipped to handle anxiety; however, these assumptions are misguided. Each zolpidem dosage contains anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, and minor myorelaxant properties, which can safely and effectively handle symptoms without inducing severe zolpidem side effects.
Patients who suffer from insomnia and anxiety as a primary and secondary disorder, respectively are often urged to buy zolpidem online for maximum relief. The exact treatment duration, dose, and frequency will depend on individual circumstances and the severity of the experienced anxiety and insomnia symptoms. Zolpidem pills are one of the few ‘Z class’ drugs that can treat both these disorders simultaneously rather than separately.
Zolpidem Forms Explained
Zolpidem tablets are available in 3 forms which are immediate-release, extended-release and sublingual. The immediate-release tablet releases the active ingredient at a rapid pace for fast and effective results. On the other hand, the extended-release works at a slower pace, so the active ingredient is released over an extended period of time, resulting in gradual relief that lasts longer.
The sublingual tablet is a quick dissolve option that does not require water as it is placed under the tongue. This form disintegrates under the tongue over a span of 5 to 10 minutes, with effects presenting themselves almost immediately. Immediate-release zolpidem is commonly used to treat patients who have difficulty initiating sleep. The extended-release, alternatively, is used by patients who cannot stay asleep.
Sublingual tablets are typically prescribed to patients who suffer from nighttime awakenings, which prevents them from falling back to sleep. A health professional will determine the perfect form of zolpidem according to the type of insomnia being experience and underlying conditions that one may have.
Expert Advice For Successful Results When Using Zolpidem
Patients who buy zolpidem 10 mg from a registered vendor will find that the tablet not only treats insomnia but helps them function more efficiently. The tablet’s successful results are not due to its composition alone but rather a combination of dosage/usage instructions and expert recommendations.
Expert recommendations to follow when you buy zolpidem 10 mg:
- The intake of caffeine should be avoided when using this tablet because caffeine is a stimulant that promotes CNS activity. This can lower the tablet’s effectiveness which can, in turn, prolong the insomnia treatment plan.
- Create a sleep schedule or routine, and consistently follow it as this ensures that the tablet is taken every day at the same time.
- Refrain from consuming large amounts of beverages before bed as this can cause frequent urination which will disrupt sleep patterns.
- Avoid eating high-fat meals before bed as this can postpone the absorption of the tablet, causing delayed results.
- The consumption of snacks, food and drink that are high in sugar should be avoided before bedtime as it can cause a sudden spike in energy levels which will directly impact the quality of sleep a patient receives.
In addition to these points, patients should also ensure that they get a full 8 hours rest when taking the tablet as waking up prematurely can cause zolpidem side effects like drowsiness. It is also essential that patients take the tablet as soon as they are ready to sleep as it has rapid absorption abilities which work fast. Taking the tablet too early can result in patients waking up before the morning. The adherence of all guidelines is of vital importance as well as it maximises the effects and benefits patients receive from the treatment. It also decreases the prevalence of adverse effects and unsatisfactory results.
Buy Zolpidem at UK Medsdirect
Buy zolpidem online to avoid spending sleepless nights worrying about what happened during the day or what might happen tomorrow. If you are looking for a safe and effective way to alleviate insomnia, you can simply place an order zolpidem tartrate 10 mg at our online pharmacy. We send the medications discreetly to you quickly and a prescription is not required when ordering from UK Medsdirect. Customers who buy Ambien from our online pharmacy can expect delivery within a few days and customer support is available to assist you with your order.
30 Tablets, 60 Tablets, 90 Tablets, 120 Tablets, 150 Tablets, 180 Tablets